Help & Support
ACCESSING THE GYM
App Troubleshooting - Reader not showing up.
If the Access Control isn’t showing the Reader option:
1. Check to see if your payment has failed. Go to plans, select your plan and check last monthly payment. If payment has failed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your payment.
2. You are not signed in. Please sign in with the email and password you created when you signed up. If you forgot your password, please reset password using the forgot password link.
3. You may have not selected your plan upon signing in. Go to menu, Switch Plan, and make sure to select your membership. The reader should then appear. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, sign out and sign back in and make sure to select your plan.
Access Control Error Message
1. Make sure you are connected to the internet.
3. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled for the Grand Slam App. Go to your Settings, select the Grand Slam USA App and enable Bluetooth.
Forgot Your Password?
1. Go to the login page and enter the email address you entered when purchasing your membership and select forgot password. You will receive an email to reset your password.
2. Return to the app and sign in. Make sure to select plan.
Didn’t receive an email or trouble signing in?
1. You may have entered your email incorrectly during sign up. Email us at email@example.com and will will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Cancelling Your Membership
1. Go to menu, plans, select your plan, and tap on the “x” and confirm cancellation. Your membership will be terminated immediately.
if you need additional assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.